Sunday, February 28, 2010

Classical Music ♥ ♥


Mahler Symphony no. 1 mvt 3

This one gets stuck in my head every once in a while without knowing what its called, now I do! Found Mahler's symphony no. 1 disc in my dad's classical music rack. (I love his rack, he used to have more than a hundred of those discs but they got lost when we migrated here D: There could've been the greatest songs!)



Brahms Symphony no. 1 mvt 1.
(one of my favourite pieces ever)



Dvorak symphony no. 9 (new world) mvt 1

Here's a rather good version of it: mvt 1 part 1 , mvt 1 part 2 there's other stuff in the front so I didn't embed it.


Dvorak Symphony no. 9 mvt 3 (great performance)


Listened to Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture, Dvorak's symphony no. 9 (new world symphony), Bizet's Carmen, Mahler's symphony no. 1 and Brahm's symphony no. 1 while studying in my brother's room in the afternoon today. Great feeling. (& I'm not the only fan!)

No comments: